Saturday, March 19, 2011

pretty peachy bows





Meet my cute bunny Clydie..... Isn't he the sweetest thing ever? This weekend has been wet and dreary.....I really love this weather because it makes me want to snuggle in and watch movies or read a good book. But there has been so much rain that we had to bring Clydie inside as his poor little house was all flooded... so while the rain stopped, and while my sister was home....we took some quick shots. Thanks Theresa <3

Lately I have really been feeling the over sized flowy tops. They feel so feminine and they are really light and comfy to wear. This top was purchased at K-mart for $20 (I love the detail at the front of the top) along with the jeggings ($15) or whatever you may they call them. The cute peachy bows are from Equip and I picked them up for $3. The cardigan was from City Chic ($15) and it has been one of my favourites...I think I have worn it in earlier blogs a few times so I have definitely gotten my $15 out of it. Shoes were on sale for $10, I purchased them ages ago from Target, and they are just the right height to be comfortable enough to wear throughout the day. I picked up my polish for a $1 while I was picking up my prescription the other day. I love bargains! I will share if I find anything else.

Comfy, casual & girly....my fave combination.


Big Love,

Falala Mele xo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by!! Love your BLOG! I am now a follower!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! your bunny is just as pretty as you are :P

    ReplyDelete