I love seeing what people carry around, their daily essentials....and I have to say mines pretty boring at the moment. I swing from one extreme to the other.
If I have my big black Roxy bag I will have my whole life in there.....you name it and I probably have in there.....granted that most of it is junk.....but I guess the more room I have in there....the more I tend to pack in there.....
At the moment I am living out of my small Rip Curl over the shoulder bag. It is clamped shut and its really sturdy so I have fun seeing how much crap I can pack into it.....At the moment it reflects my basic needs living out in the middle of nowhere...as you can see there is no phone.....I am notorious for never having my phone on me...I think my friends and family hate that the most about me >,< but out here there is no mobile coverage so my phone becomes my alarm clock and music piece for the gym.
So here's what is in my bag
- Rip Curl clamp purse
- Another smaller Rip Curl Black purse (I hate wallets... I always use coin purses where I can dig around in a pit of cards, receipts and money.....ask my friends how long I had my last one for.....they kept asking me when I was going to buy a new one)
- Ipod touch (a must for the hour drive into town on Fridays after class.... I take a pillow and sleep listening to my jams)
- USB probably full of random shit I have like 5 of them floating around
- Wrigglys Zing Chewy (maybe you call it gum?)
- Cool Mint breath freshener (my sister brought one so I thought it could be handy)
- Avon banana lip gloss
- my keys (house key and classroom key as I don't have a car out here) and my Wiggles key ring from my niece and Cairns keyring from my friend Amy)
- Glasses and case
Now for the fun part....I wanna see whats in:
Emma's bag of The Girl You Lost
Catherine's bag of I do things the hard way
Jennifer's bag of Jasifer Lions Club
Deja's bag of Just Daisy
and anyone else who wants to play....I didn't wanna be greedy and request everyones....but then again...I wouldn't mind!
Falala Mele xo