Friday, April 8, 2011

Brunch xo

Hello world!

Just wanted to share a few pics of our family brunch last Sunday.
Brunch is something my family L O V E S! I think its my favourite meal....you get to eat yummy hot food before its lunch time! We usually do brunch only a few times throughout the year...Mothers Day, Fathers Day and certain birthdays if requested by birthday boy or girl..... My brother Tony and I did all of the cooking and props goes out to Tony who beated the delicious vanilla and Cinnamon cream by hand..... These photos make me feel so hungry because back out here I don't really have a great range of food supplies at the tiny outback supermarket and when eating alone the food doesn't taste nearly as good as when you share it with others. So its back to yogurt, grapes and chia seeds for my breakfast until the next special occasion.





On the menu:
Wholemeal Blueberry Pancakes with hazelnut chocolate and vanilla Cinnamon cream
Spiced Fruit English Muffins
Croissants
Cheese Omelet or Spanish Onion, Mushroom and Pepper Omelet
Crispy Bacon
Beef Sausages
Butter & Garlic Mushrooms





Big Love,

Falala Mele



6 comments:

  1. AW, I love when my family eats brunch too. It's so much fun and it's not too early in the day! :) Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY...the food looks absolutely delicious! Great photos!

    http://Full-FiguredDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so what is your address? If I leave now...I can make the next brunch!! YUM YUM YUM and you know a sista love ta eat!! lol You have a beautiful family. Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. i sooo want to be apart of your family!!
    jijixx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh the food looks amazing! I want to be family as well! LOL!


    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete