Friday, June 22, 2012

OOTD Autumn & visit

Hat: $2 at Cabramatta / Blouse: $2 Opshop / Earrings: $2 St. Vinnies

Skirt: Thrifted and altered by me / Glasses: Diva $3.50 / Shoes: Converse

 Hello Wonderful Ones,
I was so delighted to have one of my most dearest friends come and visit my sister and I. We don't get to spend enough time together and it feels like a real drought considering we spent most of our days eating, sleeping, talking, laughing and shopping together for four years during college.

Anyways we spent those days exploring our local opshops and I found this top while with her. It's actually a long blouse and she suggested cropping it, tying it up or tucking it in. I think she was spot on.

I really like this shirt and I even pulled out my 'Teacher Hat' (yes we have to wear hats when on playground duty) only this time I wanted to wear it and it made me feel like a lady *note to self, must wear hats more*.

Despite catching colds we managed to shop, eat soups, play board games, laugh at regretsy and kinda feel like we were back in our college dorm rooms. Priceless.

My niece was climbing trees whilst we were taking photos so we decided to join her.





Don't forget to make time for your friends. They are all the therapy one needs.


Big Love,

Falala Mele

5 comments:

  1. naawww, miss you my dearest friends!! XOXOXOXXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the first outfit, which is not my favorite ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the outfits, especially yours....its definitely a little bit of a depature for you, looking all very lady like...but it definitely works!

    Completely agree that friends are the best therapy ever, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya mele!
    another great picture post! i wish i could still climb trees. actually, i don't think i ever climbed a tree in my life! hahaha but i love how you girls do it in style!
    luv, jijixx

    ReplyDelete