I often see some of my favourite bloggers participate in challenges and I always thought that I would like to do something like that one day..... Well while browsing Fashion Hayley I came across something that I really want to do.... Its Australia's Buy Nothing New Month this October and I'm really excited about it!
Growing up I never had ANY MONEY!!! So now that I am older, I just refuse to pay absurd amounts of money on anything really. I shop second hand for 7 reasons:
So here are my 7 reasons why you should also join in
and BNN this October
- the cuts of vintage clothes are so flattering
- the colours/patterns are the bomb
- its like a never ending treasure hunt
- no one else will be wearing your shit!
- it's good for the environment
- it's so damn cheap (WIN WIN!)
- You could win some money whilst saving money! I think its for Australian residents only :(
I know some of my favourite bloggers a thrift store QUEENS so if you wanted to join the challenge and make it a little more fun maybe you could email me your outfits so I can share them on here with my followers for Buy Nothing New Month in October 2011. I am also wanting to make a video or something so if you are keen....HOLLA!!!
Falala Mele xo