Monday, February 6, 2012

graduation class of 2011

I just wanted to share a few pictures of two separate graduations this year. The first was my sister's graduation and she graduated with a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) and my cousin Sia who graduated with a Bachelor of Nursing. I was so proud to see them in their cap and gown after all the hard work and hours of last minute cramming and referencing; but more than that, I am proud of what they have chose to become. Workers in our community who exist to help others.

They won't be chasing big salaries and luxurious promotions (some people were built for that, and they are fulfilled by the career climb), by my sisters will aim to educate and inspire those around them to grow and change for the better. Did I mention how proud of them I am?

Thank God I am done with study at the moment. The only thing I really miss is having so many friends around me all the time. College really was a never ending fountain of good times, late nights, binge eating, prank playing and  a clothes sharing bonanza. Oh how I miss all my college girls <3




Mad love for all Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Humanitarians, Volunteers, Missionaries, Social Workers and people who seek change and a better future.



Falala Mele xo

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATS to your sis and cousin! I can remember how excited I was when my sister graduated from college!! I know they will both do well because their hearts are in the right place. Not for the money but for the greater good of others! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your blog. so excited to be following. I can't wait to read more. If you get a sec I'd love if you stop by mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am looking forward to see the great things they will contribute to our communities

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your sisters!!! My sister graduates in April!!!
    www.style4curves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete