Sunday, November 11, 2012

Aussie Curves: Pastels

This weeks Aussie Curves calls for pastels. Now if I was at home or not working full time then I could have found something different, but alas I live here in Mildura and I work full time so I have neither the time nor my usual stock of clothes BUT I did go to church to today and I did wear my adorable vintage bow dress with splashes of pastel purple. I picked it up a few weeks ago in Merbein at the Red Cross store . If you follow me on instagram then you would have seen a photo of the dress but here it is on me. 

I love this dress because this dress doesn't need much else and it's good for someone like me who is always running late. I wore my dress with my comfortable lace wedge boots and I also added a belt to hold my dress in place because it's just a little too long and with the belt and a little fold it creates a better shape and length for my short body.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a little lazy with accessories but I am a big believer in letting the clothes stand out and speak for themselves. Face and lips are neutral for that very same reason. The pattern, the pastel purple, pink and dark green create enough interest for me. 




Voting for the NAVABI Blog Award is still open. HUGE thanks to all those who have voted for me.....If you haven't yet and you would like to vote for me then you can find me HERE. I'm 10 on the list and it's so easy. Just click on me and vote. No sign up required ;)





So my friends. What are you wearing? Lusting over? Dreaming about? I'm trying to figure out life plans and money. There are a few big trips planned for next year and that all needs money but being a teacher you can't exactly pick up and leave whenever you want to SOOOOOO I guess I just have to decide something and soon.






Big Love,


Falala Mele.




20 comments:

  1. What a cool dress! you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so gorgeous, sometimes I think you have no idea how much. Love this dress on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just effortlessly chic, I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god. You always get the best op-shop finds. Wish you were coming to PSFWA so I could raid your stuff in the clothing swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOSH I wish I coming too!!! Sooooo sad...Would have been the best to get into the room and meet all my Curvettes for the first time. WAHHHHHHH lets all try and meet before christmas?? LOL

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love the pussybow at the front of the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the bow & modesty of this dress! Its a winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute dress. Good luck with the blog awards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Corryong and shopping takes a bit of planning, so yeah, have it planned out for trips into Feb now. Hard having the money ready at the exact time it is needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to live in Meekatharra....so totally out in the middle of WA.....only shop I had was an opshop that was opened some Fridays...but boy did I find some gems. Shopping is always amazing when you can't do it all the time. HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

      Delete
  9. I love this so very much. Great dress and I agree, this needed the restrained awesomeness of nude make-up and minimal accessories. Spot on as always. Loving your style, it's proving such an inspiration for me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Suger xo I think this challenge has been good for me....I haven't posted as much stuff as often and the challenges force me to wear things I don't usually opt for first choice....But I have been enjoying the challenge and seeing all of our own individual styles develop and flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh i adore this dress! if you ever get sick of it just you know, send it my way lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing!!!!!

    I love that dress and your face is gorgeous my love

    xoxo,
    daisy

    ReplyDelete
  13. jolie robe vraiment et j aime beaucoups les chaussures ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool design and dress can use every where comfortably.

    ReplyDelete