Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I've been wearing lately


Hello lovely readers.

I know it's been a while since I have communicated properly and I have to thank all those loyal and interested readers who have stuck around. So I have been extremely busy with the first term of the school year. I have also recently returned back from the Philippines as well as spending the last 2 weeks at home in Nowra with my family and friends. Life has been good and they breaks off school have been magical but it also means that I will have to get back to the grind very soon.

I hope you have all been well. 
Just wanted to share with you a few recent outfit shots. I've been really bad at taking proper outfit shots since I have finally got an iphone. So if you follow me on instagram then you would have seen all of these outfits. Sorry bout that.....I'm no social media maiden so I'm still learning how to juggle all the networks whilst keeping things fresh and relevant. Anywhoooo back to the outfits yeah? What's your fave look?


Church Look:  Dress Kmart / Hat Thrifted / Glasses Big W / Shoes Rivers 
Casual Shopping: Vintage Blouse Thrifted / Shorts Target / Bag Thrifted / Shoes Kmart / Chain Thrifted 
Quad biking and Adventuring in Philippines: Top Kmart / Bag & Glasses Local Vendor / Shorts Kmart / Hat Von Zipper
Church: Singlet Target / Skirt Big W / Shoes Converse / Earrings Thrifted
School Easter Hat Parade: Dress Target / Shoes Target / Glasses Big W
Lunch: Shirt Kmart / Shorts Big W (these were full length pants but I cut them) / Shoes Kmart / Hat Thrifted


I have had a change in my travel plans. My mid year Europe trip has to be put on hold but that's okay because I plan to live there next year. So it's back to the drawing board and I'm hoping to get to New York for Full Figured Fashion Week instead so the possibility of meeting fellow bloggers is really exciting. 

Please bear with me. I plan to be better.


Big Love,

Falala Mele xo



5 comments:

  1. Your style is impeccable. I am always very nervous to get my legs out, and there's never really a chance for it here in London any way due to crappy weather, you look perfect in all your pictures!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Callie....I used to hate my chunky ass legs...now I love them :) I want to live in or around London so I hope I can survive the cold :/

      Delete