Sunday, December 2, 2012

Aussie Curves: Orange






For this weeks Orange challenge I quickly dived into my cupboard to find my gorgeous floral top that I picked up from Supre at the beginning of the year when I went to the Gold Coast for my cousins 21st birthday. This beautiful feminine piece is full of orange, yellow, pink and purple flower prints and this was my initial piece for the look. I then added the other pieces for a really bright summer look.

Looking at the photos now I can't see a strong emphasis on the orange and that's partly because the other two colours are just so demanding on the eye. I wore this to go out to a special birthday breakfast for my sister, my friend and her sister who was visiting from Armidale.

Kept it comfy (as always) with my grey brogues and of course I have to have my thrifted elements in this outfit. I picked up the green blouse sometime last year for a few dollars and I borrowed my sisters super cool glasses that she picked up from the Salvos at the beginning of the year at the Gold Coast too.

Can't wait to see the other ladies splash out on orange. Keep it fresh and fun yeah?


Big Love,


Falala Mele




9 comments:

  1. Yur right it doesn't look very orange but it is beautiful. gorgeous outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While everyone else has gone all-out-tangerine, you have shown us a subtle touch instead, I like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I love your jacket, and your top is so pretty and summery! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty print! Love the florals on you, and it works so well with the teal and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so feminine, but i like how you have added structure with a blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love it. This is a great outfit. Loving the adorable top with the other pops of colour. And that I have a partner in not that orange crime. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Love the colours and the way you have tied them all in with the top! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like the subtleness of the orange. It's really pretty and that blazer is beautiful!!
    you look fabulous :) Don't forget to enter my Kardashian Kollection Kompetition :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete