Wednesday, September 29, 2010

like a boy

For four years I lived with about 20 girls......... and given some would come and go.... but there always seemed to be a solid group of around 20 girls.....they came from different parts of the world. Some were well off.... most of us didn't have much money at all....but we all enjoyed the "getting ready" time of any occasion. 20 rooms with their doors wide open, music pumping..... and you would hear "who has mascara?", "bobbypins?" or "can I please use this"..... most of these occasions were for either organised events or for the Wednesday night trip to New Castle and for the free entry and cheap drink student night......FANNYS (holla if you feel me!) But one day we decided to dress up as boys and take a photo for our common lounge room......
So this is what I would look like if I could act like a boy.













































































"Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy"
 Ciara

Many Blessings,

Falala Mele

No comments:

Post a Comment